Suunto Z OOP
The Suunto Zoop is the newest model to Sunnto Dive computer Range.
The Zoop (which is short for Zooplankton) is again targeted for the entry level market and will represent good value for money. The biggest change (other than the bold colour) is that the Zoop will feature a PC interface to allow dive profiles to be downloaded using Suunto’s optional Dive Manager
The difference between the Zoop and the Vyper now only includes the backlight and a dive simulator (not to be confused with the Dive Planner). You could almost argue that the Zoop not only replaces the Gekko but almost makes the Vyper redundant considering that you don’t get a lot more if you opt for the older Vyper.
- Easy to use with super-bright phosphorescent LCD display
- Air and Nitrox modes for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive planner for planning upcoming dives
- User changeable battery
- very bold (but very visible) colour
- PC interface for detailed graphical logbooks and dive data analysis
- Wrist or console mountable