25. URSUIT Heavy Light Codura
Heavy Light Cordura FZ has been developed especially for demanding wreck diving and technical
diving, where it is essential that the suit remains intact. The three layer fabric with Cordura surface
is in a class of its own, with high tear, puncture and wear resistance. The material, thicker than
the normal Heavy Light fabric, requires a special seam technique. Also available with back zipper.
- Ergonomically fitting neoprene hood. The face seal allows use both with half and full-face masks.
- The swivelling inlet valve reduces the stress on the hose.
- Front dry zipper. Allows you to dress without help. The protective strip of the zipper prevents the BC from rubbing on the zipper
teeth, and it protects the dry zipper against sand and dirt.
- Automatic outlet valve of low profile type, with filter. Reduces the need for cleaning, and makes the donning of other equipment easier.
- Integrated suspenders with quick adjustment buckles. Integrated loops for drying.
- Telescope waist. Thanks to the integrated suspenders and the crotch strap the suit functions ergonomically as separate jacket and trousers.
- 4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface, reduce the need for extra insulation. Right sizing prevents additional air from getting into the boots, which would create buoyancy. Heel strap retainers keep the fins safely in place.